Miriam combines her love of music and children in a wonderfully intimate and interactive concert setting.
Featuring songs from her acclaimed, best-selling CD, Children of The Light, Miriam – herself a mother with two grown children – uses her self-taught talents on the guitar in performing wonderfully uplifting songs featuring positive messages for children in front of appreciative audiences. Dancing and singing along is actively encouraged!
To quote Miriam, “It’s all about the children. Through my music and these concerts, my only passion is to uplift them to feel the love in their heart, to take care of others, and to care for the planet.” The primary children’s age group for these concerts is two to eight, but she has also held concerts at nursing homes, children’s camps, and other facilities.
Available for booking at your location – Inquire today!
Some of the places where Miriam has held concerts:
- The Lafayette Learning Center – Morristown, NJ
- Bridgewater Library – Bridgewater, NJ
- Camp Achieve – Chester, NJ
- Camp Star – Mountainside, NJ
- Children’s Specialized Hospital – New Brunswick, NJ
- Cliffside Park Public Library – Cliffside Park, NJ
- The Country Day School – Maplewood, NJ
- Harbor Haven Camp – South Orange, NJ
- Hudson Milestones – Bayonne, NJ
- Knowledge Beginnings – Roseland, NJ
- Matheny School – Peapack, NJ
- Maywood Public Library – Maywood, NJ
- Millburn Public Library – Millburn, NJ
- Montessori Country Day School – Plainsboro, NJ
- Park Ridge Public Library – Park Ridge, NJ
- Peak Camp Program – Budd Lake, NJ
- The Rainbow Montesorri School – Madison, NJ
- Rebecca School – New York City, NY
- Robert Wood Johnson Hospital – New Brunswick, NJ
- St. Christopher’s Hospital – Philadelphia, PA
- School of Royal Yoga – Chester, NJ
- Sparta Library – Sparta, NJ
- Sussex County Fair – Sussex County, NJ
- The Bergen Mall – Bergen, NJ
- Denville Movie Night – Denville, NJ
- The Lyndhurst Public Library – Lyndhurst, NJ
- Barnes & Nobles – Morris Plains, NJ